Our goal is to help families and children find a home where they can discover a personal relationship with Jesus and a community that helps them build a life in which they experience God’s Holy Spirit. As a church, we want to make a difference in the world.
The heart of our preschool through grade 5 ministry is our Sunday School program, but we also have a number of other family activities:
- Advent-ure at Christmas and Egg-venture at Easter
- Pizza and a movie on the lawn in the fall
- Multi-generation and family fellowship events
- Child friendly mission activities
- Parent's Night Out, dinner for you on the patio and pizza and childcare for your kids. Spring and Fall.
- Vacation Bible School, a fun filled themed week of spiritual growth at the end of June.
Every Sunday, we offer nursery care for babies and toddlers (up to 4 years old) during both worship services.
Children in kindergarten through 5th grade begin the morning with their family in worship. After the Children's Message, they will follow their teacher to Sunday School.
Throughout the year, children will experience a portion of the Bible through visual storytelling, art, science, games, music and other creative mediums. This child-centered way to teach the Bible facilitates in-depth learning by reaching children at their developmental level in a learning style that works for them.
The first Sunday of the month is Communion Sunday; children, kindergarten and up, remain in the worship service with their families.