The heart of our preschool through grade 5 ministry is our Sunday School program, but we also have a number of other family activities:
- Advent-ure at Christmas and Egg-venture at Easter
- Pizza and a movie on the lawn in the fall
- Multi-generation and family fellowship events
- Child friendly mission activities
- Parent's Night Out, dinner for you on the patio and pizza and childcare for your kids. Spring and Fall.
- Vacation Bible School, a fun filled themed week of spiritual growth at the end of June.
For the youngest we offer nursery care at both services and during the Sunday School hour. Children in preschool through 5th grade attend worship services with their family. Sunday School is offered at both the 9:00 and 10:45 am services.
Children will experience Sunday School in a rotational workshop. Each month the children experience a section of the Bible through art, music, cooking, science and games. This kid-friendly way to teach Bible stories is great for the different learning styles and facilitates more in depth learning.
Every Monday at 9:30am.
Come sing and laugh with your toddler. After class, the nursery & play area will be open for free play and socializing. Open to all parents with toddlers. Free class - bring a friend!