On Line Events…
Every Sunday On line worship services, 9:00 and 10:45 am. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSF6NU0k0E5fDrPZB4rAwdg
Online Daily Devotional, Monday - Friday, 9:00 – 9:20 a.m. led by Kent Davy based on the daily scripture readings. Zoom link included in This Week
In Person Events…
Bereavement Group at CPC. Thursday mornings 10:00 - 11:00. Anyone mourning the loss of a friend or loved one, recent or past, is invited to attend a bereavement group led by CPC’s Jane Savage, a hospice nurse, and Eileen VanGieson, our associate pastor and hospice chaplain. Open to CPC folks and the community. Vaccination required. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Monday Evening Bible Study, first and third Monday of the month. 7:00 pm at the home of Kim C.
Middle School Youth ( 6th-8th grade) Every Wednesday, 5:00—6:30 p.m. Join us for the BEST night of the week for games, friends and so so so much FUN. We’ll be outside so bring a sweatshirt.
High School Youth First and third Sundays 5:00 - 6:30 pm Join us for fun, fellowship and friends!
Advent and Christmas
- Sunday, November 28, Festival of Light Something for everyone as Advent begins, with hot chocolate, fellowship, music, crafts, and lighting the outdoor Christmas tree, followed by A Charlie Brown Christmas. 5:00—6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 5 Alternative Christmas Market mission giving opportunities, 10 a.m.
- Sunday, December 5 Living Nativity Drive-Thru, A fun, free and safe outing for all ages. In the comfort of you are car, you will interact with Biblical characters from Jesus' birth story, from Emperor Augustus to baby Jesus, Mary & Joseph. We'll have live animals too. 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 12 A Celebration of Christmas party for all ages & stages, 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 19 The Sounds of Christmas, our annual musical celebration of Nativity 9:00 & 10:45 a.m.
- Friday, December 24 Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship, 5:00 & 7:00 p.m. Nursery care for infants thru age 2 is available at 5:00 pm
- Sunday December 26 A relaxed celebration with a carol sing and a Christmas story. Attire is "breakfast casual. 9:00 and 10:45 am.
Don't see an event listed?
We have events, meetings, and get-togethers every day here at CPC. Please see our calendar for a full list of events.